|iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max(iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 12 mini (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 11 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone XR (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone Xs (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone Xs Max (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone X (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 8 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 7 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 6s (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone SE (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPhone SE gen 2 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPod Touch (7th gen) (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad 2019 (7th gen) (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Pro 12” (2nd Gen) (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Pro 10.5” (2nd Gen) (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Pro 12” (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Pro 9” (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad 9.7” (2017)(iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Mini 5 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Mini 4 (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Air (3rd gen) (iOS 14.1+)|
|iPad Air 2 (iOS 14.1+)|
Version 1.1.1 (1) (2022-07-06)
- UI Improvements and Bug Fixes
Version 1.1.0 (15) (2022-03-11)
- Turned off background sync as per apple guidelines for public release.
- Fixed deep link issue when app wasn’t running and someone tries to tap on it
- Code improvements - Removed additional scene
- Fix - Scene changes related to iOS14.x
Version 1.0.0 (10) (2022-02-10)
- If the device is running low on storage space (below 200MB) - the app will throw an informative error on the home screen. Following issues popped up due to upstream merge, and all of these are fixed in this release:
- Fixed Background syncing process.
- Fixed deep link issues.
- Fixed blur background when the app is moved to the app switcher.
Version 1.0.0 (9) (2022-01-27)
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed iOS 14.x crashes on “receive” button tap
- Fixed iOS 14.x crashes on launch (fresh install) - caused by Create new wallet/Recovery phrase button dynamic font types (unsupported XCode error)
- Fixed swipe gesture leading to back/forth on words/recovery phrase screen
Version 1.0.0 (8) (2022-01-22)
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Largest font size issues for 14.x
- Congratulations screen!
- Re-Enter PIN
- Receive ARRR
- Login/Onboarding screen
- Bug related to screen reloading the seed phrase on landing on 14.x OS
- Bug related to screen reloading the word # on landing on 14.x OS
Version 1.0.0 (7) (2022-01-13)
- UI Optimisation for all small screen devices and bigger font (configured in settings)
- Tap on memo to preview full memo in a toast
- Now we see # of confirmations in our app under a transaction
- Blurred the layout when app enters background
- Without balance showing send button won’t respond. It’s disabled. We should colour the disabled button properly so they are distinguishable from enabled buttons.
- QR Code logical changes - tap to view bigger QR code - request money
- Minor UI glitch, balance incorrectly showing zero right after a send finished.
- Address not opening up the send amount screen #61
- UI Glitch - Request Money Screen
- 1-2x app background or killed trigger notification
- Rescan options screen (toast bug)
- Upgraded our codebase to latest upstream code.
- ZIP-321 Add Payment URI support + Deep Link integration
- ZIP-316 NU5 support + Unified Addresses included in code
- iPhone-SE 2020 Big font size bug - Already closed, but need to observe further.
- Receive button not responding to tap gesture
- When setting up the wallet, on words #8 and #12, the next button caused it to go back to the previous word. It then worked correctly when pressing it the 2nd time around. And Minor bug while setting up. When you create wallet it takes you back one step.
- Bug related to same session - change pin flow
Version 1.0.0 (6) (2021-12-03)
- Grey screen bug after sending transaction-see detail issue - Git #48
- Fixed - Changed everywhere from Face ID to Biometric ID - Git #49
- Default server changes, and auto updation of port in settings/private server config
- Fixed - Default fee bug
Version 1.0.0 (5) (2021-11-24)
- Fixed - FaceID bug glitching out. Git #35
- Fixed - When you click on “Send Max” it puts a dot instead of a comma and until you replace it with a comma you can’t send a transaction: Git #47
- Fixed - 3) When you’re inputting or changing the amount you want to send, the keyboard disappears after every number/character you input or delete:
- Changes related to opening up transaction within the app
- Added tap gesture to dismiss keyboard on recovery phrase (login)
- Fixed - header space pushed down post recovery phrase based login. Git #30
Version 1.0.0 (4) (2021-11-18)
- Fixed address, text size and layout issues on Sending transaction screen
- Changed Lottie animation on the send transaction screen
- Removed metal validation, speed up opening up “Send money” screen.
- Change the button to “Restore Wallet”, remove restore from on login screen
- Fixed Header space issue for returning user
- Subsequent launches
- Created flow to pick a server in private server config settings
- Fixed Layout issues on private server config screen
- Fixed autocapitalisation on confirm recovery screen
- Fixed cross button shape and sizes across multiple screens
- Fixed back button shape, alignment/placement and sizes across multiple screens.
- Fixed navigation stack issues on recover phrase (settings) screen
- Textual changes on recovery phrase option (login)
- Fixed a use case leading to header being pushed down on all tabs. (On subsequent app Relaunch)
- Updated black screen blocker layout and flow. - Git #26
- Introduced new checkpoints in the code.
- Fixed Request/Send opening/closing speed/layout lag. - - Git #44
- Fixed Recovery Screen Popup, whenever resume an APP - Git #41
- Fixed - New User - Confirm Recovery Phrase - (Back button isn’t working) - Git #39
- Minor changes in keyboard first responder
- Added new checkpoints on both recovery phrase and rescan wallet option
- Fixed wallet unlink issue - leading to Oh My Screen! - Git #34
- Fixed google/grammarly keyboard related crashes - Git #33
- Fixed - new User - Set PIN - Wrong pin use case - Git #38
- Fixed - Custom Server config - trimming chars
- Font size changes on Congratulations and authenticate face Id screen
- Fixed autocapitalization on confirm recovery phrase screen
- Fixed - “X” is cut off on send money layout
- Fixed - “ECC Wallet v1.0.0” and/or text with ECC Wallet on it.
Version 1.0.0 (2) (2021-11-03)
- Background syncing process - with audio and multiple changes during the week.
- Created flow to send max amount. - I believe we need to build the flow to “double” check / confirm if transaction amount Is huge?
- Adjust sending transaction amount based on wallet balance. Eg: someone has 1.000 ARRR and tries to send 1.000, then amount/balance will be auto adjusted
- Created confirmation screen to confirm before sending the ARRR
- Layout changes on Receive address UI to have text+copy flow
- Removed custom keypads from send and receive ARRR layouts, instead started using native one’s.
- Wrong tx fee - Though its fixed on UI - as its being read from ZCash SDK, but the actual transaction still shows 0.00001 fee - that’s something we need help from rust or probably dig deep in identifying this out.
- Fixed an issue related to memo not being passed when a transaction was made from the wallet
- Allowed transactions to be viewed from wallet tab
- Editable/Cursor related changes, auto opening up of keyboard on landing upon a screen.
- Moved flow from keychain to local secured cache.
- Allowed app to start afresh on a new installation. Please everyone to install it a fresh by removing existing one.
- Textual changes related to “sent via” to “Sent to”, “From to To:” if it’s sent.
- Home tab shifted up - Still there is one use case in which it shifts down a bit - I have that bug opened up on layouts repo. But, the one you have been pointing (empty space) in comparison to history/settings tab at the top.
- Increased the font size of about - build version a bit
- Increased the “ARRR” text font size on transaction detail.
- T&C, Support - removed, Privacy updated, and License introduced.
- Birthday selection flow, and rescan from settings.
- Introduced copy icon to copy an address on transaction detail
- In app safari - URL handling
- Send max - touch gesture fixes.
- Unlink back action wasn’t working.
- Introduced about pirate wallet section.
Version 1.0.0 (1) (2021-10-17)
- Initial test release